Who do you coach?
I coach women who are invested in making their lives better. I specialize in Mompreneurs. Moms are amazing – enough said. Entrepreneurs are seekers, creators, life-changers. It’s the best of both worlds. This is my passion. The truth is, I work with men, women and children. I help people with relationships, business, personal and everything in between.
Some of my specialties include time/energy management, stress reduction, life balance, increased mental focus, improved sense of self/authenticity, and being “enough.”
We usually start in one area… and come full circle as we create balance and awesomeness in your life.
How do I know if coaching is for me?
Click HERE to schedule your complimentary 30 minute mini-session. This consult will help us pinpoint your top focal points and give you an understanding of the coaching process. If you answer yes to any of the following, my coaching is for you:
- You want a balanced and happy life
- You are ready to feel comfortable in your own skin
- You’re DONE with guilt, stress and overwhelm
- You are tired of wondering, “Am I really doing this right?” when it comes to motherhood
- You’re family is a high priority to you
- You feel you’ve lost your sense of self
- You’d like more confidence and clarity in your decisions
- You are feeling stuck and frustrated, and need help moving forward
- You have failed to achieve your desired goals
- You need help with challenging relationships
- You have a painful past and despite trying to work through it, it still impacts your life negatively
Do you have questions? Click HERE to contact me.
What is a Life Coach?
- I help you gain clarity on where you are stuck and how to move forward.
- Together we find solutions for the present issues you are facing, and put them into practice.
- We learn and practice tools to help you be a better mom, and find greater joy, and feel like your life is on purpose.
- You can be the mom you want to be, the person you want to be, and have a life that you feel amazing about. I can help you find that in you and guide you to put it into practice.
Still have questions? Let’s chat NOW.
What is coaching?
Coaching is process, not a to do list.
We look at exactly what’s going on in your life, and what you want to be different.
We find out where you are now, and how you got there.
We find out what you want to create, and what needs to change in order to make it happen.
Coaching puts you in the driver’s seat in your life. You will understand how to make your life better. It’s your personal process of becoming more, becoming better and creating exactly what you want.
Are you in?
Where do you coach?
I coach clients from all over the world. You only need a phone or internet for us to start changing your life. Are you ready?
When can we talk?
Click here to access my calendar for a mini-session or consultation. Let’s connect so that I can get to know you and your needs. Isn’t it about time?
Why Do I need a coach?
Have you ever met a top athlete without a coach? Of course not. They need a coach because they are completely invested in where they are going. Are you invested in your life? Your relationships? Do you want to learn, grow and constantly improve? Do you want more balance, peace and success? Yes, yes, and yes. So, let’s chat. Are you ready to invest in yourself?
How does coaching work?
- Coaching is all by phone
- We talk, evaluate your needs, and personalize your plan.
- We face the issues you are facing in a collaborative way, using tools and concepts that I will teach you.
- With your package you also have email access to me. We e-coach, collaborate and tie everything together.
A lot of people don’t know what to expect on the call. Not to worry. I will do the work, just show up and be yourself.
What is the difference between coaching and therapy?
what are the benefits of coaching by phone?
- A sense of increased privacy and anonymity so you can feel completely open.
- No distractions – for more effectiveness.
- Convenience and flexibility.
- Receive a copy of our call each week.